posted 2017.11.24 by Clark Wilkins, Simplexable
We've made a few refinements to the design after some days of “live testing”.
- If you lose your login, you can click on “sourcerer” in the top right corner. Enter your registered mobile number or email address and the system sends a link to all your registered contact methods automatically.
- In your account setting, you can save a login password if desired. Click “sourcerer” in the top right corner, enter your passphrase, and press the button. If the passphrase is recognized, you're logged in. IMPORTANT: You don't want to save an obvious or easy-to-guess passphrase, but, just in case, sourcerer will let you know this method was used.
- Also in your account settings, you can now save your “boilerplate” contact information. This usually won't change, so we made an allowance to save it — making your sourcing experience even easier.
- The sourcing form was officially closed off to public access. Unless you are a registered and signed-in dealer, it will not show at all.
- Categories were added for “Unspecified:Chillers” and “Unspecified:Injectors” by request of one of our dealers.
- When the system sends emails out now, it defaults the sender to “email@example.com”. We did this because some of our dealers were replying to a simplexable account, but we don't mediate these requests. This makes it a bit more clear that you need to deal direct with the requester.